North Vancouver Realtor - AMIR MIRI PREC*
North Vancouver’s realtor AMIR MIRI PREC*, takes great pride in his ability to align potential home buyers with sellers of luxury homes in the North Shore real estate market. For many years, Amir has been highly successful in broking deals and thus earned him a stellar reputation as North Vancouver’s top luxury real estate agent. He is well-renowned for his meticulous attention to detail. These skills instill confidence in his clients, reinforcing his role as a North Vancouver luxury real estate agent they can trust.
North Vancouver is a popular residential area which rests directly upon the water’s edge, offering homeowners their own piece of tranquility and beauty in a seaside community. Nestled along the northern banks of the Burrard Inlet, North Vancouver rests directly across from metropolitan Vancouver itself, the premiere city of the province.
A community which enjoys its notoriety as one of three sister cities within the lucrative North Shore region, North Vancouver is the most gentrified of the municipalities, making its properties both luxurious and urban in feel. The homes in North Vancouver offers a combination of elegance, comfort, and style that suggests a family lifestyle earmarked by sophistication and ease.
Amir maintains a portfolio of North Vancouver homes which offer some of the most desirable features available in luxury dwellings today. With a vast selection of luxury houses to choose from, Amir is able to offer potential home buyers the opportunity to select the North Vancouver home that precisely echoes their discerning tastes.
● Homes built with superior craftsmanship and luxurious detail
● Custom-designed décor and architecture by today’s leading designers
● Panoramic views of the ocean, Rocky Mountain range, Stanley Park, Lions Gate Bridge, and more
● Meticulous landscaping and deck space that is sure to impress
● Indoor and outdoor pools both for comfort and fun
● Elaborate floor plans with vast square footage
● Walking distance to many popular attractions including public parks, golf courses, and more
● Estate-like properties with large acreage and gated properties to offer privacy
North Vancouver is one of three cities comprising the prestigious area known as the “North Shore.” The city enjoys a population of 52,898 people and is connected to the Greater Vancouver region by two bridges, making it easily accessible to families wishing to commute for work or play in the big city while still enjoying the creature comforts of suburban living.
With the average age of North Vancouver residents ringing in at slightly older than 40 years of age, it is easy to see that the city is attractive to affluent families, professionals and business owners. An area which enjoys its reputation as a city with refined tastes, North Vancouver offers luxurious properties at more affordable pricing than its sister city West Vancouver. North Vancouver provides its residents with a taste of the high life through its abundance of amenities and close proximity to local attractions.
As with the other luxury real estate jewels in the North Shore crown, North Vancouver is a city renowned for its affluent lifestyle, making it a highly attractive locale for individuals who like to keep one foot in each world: the glitz and glamour of city life with the comfort and ease of a small community and its culture.
North Vancouver is an excellent place for those who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle. The area is well-renowned for its plethora of recreational activities including some of the province’s best hiking and skiing trails housed within the pristinely beautiful locale of the North Shore mountain range.
● Grouse Mountain—an outdoor amusement center in the heart of the alpines that rises high above the city and is located only 15 minutes from Greater Vancouver. Visitors can enjoy a wildlife refuge, skyrides, shopping, restaurants, and breathtaking views of the city, the ocean, and the surrounding area.
● Capilano Canyon—a stunning hiking trail offering breathtaking views of the nearby suspension bridge
● Lynn Canyon—a beautiful public park with stunning landscape design and a well-known and attractive suspension bridge
● Seabus Ferry Terminal—a passenger ferry which connects the Burrard Inlet to the cities of the North Shore
● Lonsdale Quay Market—a public market located along the waterfront that houses over 80 businesses including artisanal shops, food trucks, and high quality cuisine
● Shipyards Festival—a popular music and street festival held each September along the North Vancouver waterfront
● Caribbean Days Festival—held each July in North Vancouver, Caribbean Days pays homage to the community, culture, and customs of Caribbean countries and their people
North Vancouver’s most highly sought after realtor, Amir Miri has intimate knowledge of the most lucrative luxury homes available within this prosperous North Shore community. Amir is able to help sellers tap into more potential buyers to generate additional interest and demand to get the best deal possible. Amir can also help buyers source their dream home in North Vancouver at highly attractive prices.
Contact Amir North Vancouver’s top luxury real estate agent
, now at 604-657-5030 or email@example.com
to learn about luxury properties currently available in this great city.